Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hurricane Ike took a big bite out of class yesterday, more than 50% absent.  I understand the difficulties.  So we're a little behind on our schedule and will try to get caught up on Wednesday.  I did not take the monotypes yesterday as planned, but will do so during our next class.  Also, we will need to take a look at October 1 and discuss what we'll be doing that day as I will be out of town attending the Mid America Print Council conference in Fargo, ND.  We're currently scheduled for a soft-ground demonstration, but I think some of the other processes you'll be involved with will easily occupy your workload that day.  We'll discuss it during class.  Rob and Jamie are also attending the conference, but there will still be some experienced printmakers in the studio should you have questions: Julie, Cricket, and Brent.

I hope everyone gets out from under all the Ike debris and will be in class on Wednesday.  See you then.  

No comments: